current openings @ gf
Select a position from the dropdown menu to see a job description
Marketing and Public Relations (PR) Internship (New York, NY)
We are seeking an intern – with training in PR, communications or marketing – to support our New York office accounts. Primary job responsibilities include research, assistance with writing press and promotional materials, media relations, and providing administrative support. An intern is a member of the GlobalFluency staff and is expected to participate in team meetings and actively contribute ideas to support the overall management and growth of the firm.
- Assist with drafting press materials, such as news releases and pitch letters
- Create, update and manage media lists and editorial calendars
- Conduct online research for client accounts and special initiatives
- Establish contact with, and actively recruit, Advisory Board members to support Intelligent Market Engagement™ programs
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and work within teams
- Highly motivated and ambitious self-starter
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint)
To apply for this position, please click on the “APPLY” button that will launch your email. Please attach your resume and cover letter (less than 5 MB total). Don’t forget to include your contact information.